Saturday, January 24, 2009

New to Blogging


Well, I figured that I should make an attempt at blogging to learn more about it. I started downloading videos to YouTube approximately 2 years ago to keep friends and family informed at to what I was up to. I have to be honest and admit that the "video updates" were pretty boring to watch. So, now I am attempting blogging to see if I can be just as boring....

Wendy and I started snowshoeing a week ago and we really enjoy the exercise. Bubba, our black Lab gets excited every time we put our gear on. We made a few trails in the nearby woods. Wendy and the kids are on vacation in the Dominican Republic for the following week. Work kept me from going. I have been going out on our snowshoe trails every day. It was -30C this morning and I couldn't find the courage to go outside. Maybe this afternoon.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment